Role and Responsibilities:
- Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer at WPDeveloper.
- Building responsive and elegant mobile+desktop web UIs.
- Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries.
- You don’t shy away from writing HTML and CSS because you love designing a beautiful webpage with Semantic markup.
- You know what CSS pre/post processors can do for you and can make a fair judgement at choosing them (or not) e.g SASS/LESS/PostCSS etc.
- You love automating things and can write custom scripts (Grunt/Gulp etc) to automate everything front-end.
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices.
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS ecosystem preferred)
- You keep pace with the ever changing specs of cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g. Service Workers)
- You have knowledge about WordPress
- Free lunch, amazing coffee, tea and snacks
- 5 work days in a week
- 2 Festive bonuses
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Salary range: BDT 25,000 – 50,000
Application Deadline: September 30, 2018