- Provide superb customer support. Provide clear customer service via different channels, solving technical problems that have to do with website design and maintenance.
- Solve customer problems. Answer a variety of product related questions through our support desk, in a professional, empathetic and courteous way.
- Create documentation. Create guides, articles and tutorial that will provide practical instructions for our user base.
- Influence product development. You’ll be the first contact when it comes to understanding the customer’s needs and requirements. You’ll work in direct communication with the development team and influence the direction of product development.
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Substantial experience with WordPress, and knowledge using plugins
- CSS & HTML know how
- Experience in social media management and virtual communities communications
- Exceptional courtesy and overall a “people’s person”
Knowledge installing WordPress on Linux servers (FileZilla/DirectAdmin/cPanel)
Application Deadline: September 30, 2018