1. The UI Developer will be responsible for producing original and creative visual elements for various websites.
2. Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
3. The UI Developer will be working closely with developers and other stakeholders to produce a team-driven end product that leads to a top-notch user experience.
4. Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
5. Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
6. Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
1. Solid understanding of web-related technologies and current trends.
2. Front-end development experience.
3. Must be familiar with HTML and CSS3, with direct experience optimizing design concepts around these technologies.
4. Must be familiar with Gulp/Grunt
5. Must be familiar with git
6. Must be familiar with WordPress Eco-system
8. Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch.
9. Experience in website and web application designing.
10. Experience in image optimizing.
11. Positive attitude and should have fair communication skills.
12. Fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard.
13. Always willing to learn new things and want to explore the world.
14. Must be a team player, and ready to work with international team lead.
15. Must be used to in Sass.
We don’t care where you went to school as long as you are smart and ready to have fun and work hard.
2-4 years of web design experience preferred.
Full-time(40Hr per week)
Work from home (remote).
Leave A Comment