- The Web Graphic Designer will be responsible for producing original and creative visual elements for various websites.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- The Web Graphic Designer will be working closely with developers and other stakeholders to produce a team-driven end product that leads to a top-notch user experience.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Solid understanding of web-related technologies and current trends.
- Must be familiar with HTML and CSS, with direct experience optimizing design concepts around these technologies.
- Front-end development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in website and web application designing.
- Should have creativity in logo design.
- Experience in image optimizing.
- Flash experience is a plus.
- Positive attitude and should have fair communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard.
We don’t care where you went to school as long as you are smart and ready to have fun and work hard.
1-2 years of web design experience preferred.
See other Position